Thursday, July 15, 2010

Lazy Summer

This summer, me and my sister have been doing almost nothing. We haven't been going swimming that much this summer yet, but I hope to go more this year. Today, we went to the pool with my cousin Julia. Last weekend though, my sister and I went boating on lake Sunapee with one of my friends. We banana boated, and water skied. It was such a blast!!!! My cousin is staying all week, so we basically have all the time in the world to do anything we want. She is here because her family is moving to France for a year, and are homeless, because the renters just moved in to their house today. After here, we are going to the cape with them for a few days before they actually leave. I hope you all are enjoying your summers as much as I'm enjoying mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment